The aim of Derrybeg Farm is to integrate community and agriculture in a mixed, biodiverse, sustainable and environmentally responsible farm, managed for the benefit of everyone involved.
Are you interested in:
- Good quality, organically grown and affordable local food, but don’t have time or space to grow your own?
- Organic farming methods that increase biodiversity?
- Investment in the local economy and community?
- Supporting local employment?
- Helping people who have not traditionally been involved in farming to work as farmers?
- Food security for the locality in the future, especially as food prices rise in tandem with fuel prices?
- Reducing carbon emissions by eating local food?
- Meeting other people in your locality who have similar interests?
Derrybeg farm provides all of these for the Celbridge / Maynooth / Leixlip / Lucan area?